Ding All's Standard Epoxy Resin Ding Repair Kit works for both Epoxy and Polyester Ding repairs when UV light is NOT present and fiberglass cloth is needed.
This kit contains Ultra Clear, SS 2000 resin that is used in Epoxy surfboard construction. The resin is dual purpose, and can also repair polyester surfboards. The kit comes complete with the following materials to allow an easy method for small or medium surfboard repairs.
Epoxy Working time is approx. 30 minutes. Full cure in 6 to 8 hours at 77 degrees F.
*NOTE: Use 1/4” Layers of Filled Epoxy resin to fill larger holes or voids to avoid resin overheating.
- x1 - 2 oz. (56 ml). Ultra Clear Epoxy Resin Plus 1 oz. (28ml). Hardener - Non-Yellowing
- x1 - 15cm x 34cm Fiberglass Cloth patch
- x1 - 2 Sided Sanding Pad (1 side Smooth (120 grit) ,1 side Rough- (80 grit) For easy sanding.
- x1 - Measuring Cup Note: cup can be re-used after popping out hardened resin from previous repair
- x3 - Application/Mixing Sticks
- x1 - Cover Sheet Note: this is used to cover small dings to make super smooth finish once hardened. Just peel off.
- Easy Instructions
“Video Describing Differences between each Ding All and SunCure Repair Kits”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NadxRdqcVXE